I don’t know about you, but I am beginning to feel like the summer is slipping away and soon fall will be here! There are just a few short weeks left of summer, but that doesn’t mean it is time to stop enjoying it just yet. These Asian Sesame Chicken Drumsticks are perfect for a summertime get-together with family or friends. I love this recipe because it is so simple, but the chicken turns out flavorful every time. I am usually terrible at baking chicken in the oven (it always turns out dry), but this drumstick recipe is a keeper! It hasn’t failed me yet…
This summer I partnered up with Chinet Bakeware® to giveaway some of their bakeware for one winner to try! I made these chicken drumsticks in the large oval pan (9×11 inches). You can marinade, bake, and store leftovers all in the same bakeware – how convenient is that?! To enter to win, just use the Rafflecopter widget below. One winner will be chosen on Wednesday, 9/4/13. US/Canada only. Good luck!!
- 1 lb skin-on chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and pepper to a 9×11-inch baking dish and mix well.
- Set the chicken in the baking dish, sprinkle with sesame seeds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (best if overnight). Turn once while marinating, adding more sesame seeds if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the meantime, remove the chicken from the refrigerator.
- Bake for 1 hour.