Have you ever made anything with rose nectar? I recently discovered a local brand here in California, Pure Rose, that sources their rose nectar from the Bulgarian Rose, which is said to contain beneficial ingredients for your skin and mood! Every time I open the bottle, it smells so good and makes me smile. I love the smell of roses! It was my first time adding it to strawberry jam, which I made for this chia pudding jar recipe, and it was a delicious, magical combination. Strawberries and roses were born to be together.
My whole family loved this strawberry rose chia pudding jar recipe. I added some leftover brownie crumbs on top (not pictured) which was amazing. This is such a beautiful and healthy dessert! I made the jam and chia pudding in my Thermomix, which was super easy.
Start by making the chia pudding, since it has to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours (or even overnight). Then, cook the jam and let it cool for a few hours as well. Come back and layer it together, along with some coconut yogurt. Get creative with the toppings! Almonds, brownies, and chocolate chips are just a few ideas.
Strawberry Rose Chia JarsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
2 cups hulled strawberries
1 tbsp rose nectar
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp monk fruit
300 g coconut yogurt
3 tbsp chia seeds
150 g vanilla almond milk
- Add strawberries, rose nectar, lemon juice and monk fruit to a Thermomix mixing bowl and cook on varoma, speed 1 for 30 minutes. Alternatively, add to a pot and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let stand for 3 hours.
- Add the chia seeds, 150 g coconut yogurt, and almond milk to a Thermomix mixing bowl and blend on speed 3 for 20 seconds, or use a blender.
- Transfer to a glass bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Layer the jam and chia pudding in a jar, along with the remaining coconut yogurt.
Disclaimer: Some of the links above may be affiliate links.