After a long day studying and working, I couldn’t wait to wind down in the kitchen. This may be weird to some, as working in the kitchen is probably the last place some people would want to be after a long day. Being in the kitchen takes my mind off of all of the other things going on right now with school and work, so I find it really relaxing! Sometimes I randomly have really weird cravings…today at work I was craving white chocolate dipped oreos, which I haven’t had since I was like 12! I just so happened to have white chocolate laying around, and since I am not a huge fan of it I decided to coat some Trader Joe’s “oreo imitation cookies” called Joe-Joe’s (I can’t tell the difference!) in melted white chocolate…yummmm. The best part is that if you have a Little Dipper or a fondue pot, melting the chocolate is really easy and they freeze in 5-10 minutes so it makes a really quick snack or dessert when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1½ cups white chocolate (chips or bar pieces)
- Melt white chocolate pieces in a Little Dipper, fondue pot, or microwave in small increments until melted.
- Using a spoon, spoon melted chocolate over the oreos until fully covered.
- Place on a piece of wax paper.
- Place in freezer. For best results, let freeze at least 30 minutes before serving.
Get your own Little Dipper! They are really great for melting chocolate (believe me, I have burned chocolate many times while trying to melt it )
This post is sponsored by: