HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! Tomorrow is my mom’s birthday, and because I live 6 hours away and can’t celebrate with her this weekend, I decided to mail her some of these chocolate Reese’s Pieces cookies! I LOVE Reese’s Pieces, I could eat a whole box at once. Once again, I can’t resist that chocolate and peanut butter combination 😉 Hope you like them Mom, have a great birthday <3 XoXo
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 package of Reese's Pieces (about ¾ cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar with electric mixer or standalone mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating on low until well blended.
- Stir in Reese's Pieces by hand with a spoon.
- Chill cookie dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Drop onto cookie sheet using a cookie scooper or teaspoon.
- Bake 10 minutes or until slightly firm on the outside.
- Let cool for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
See this post on:
This post is sponsored by: