This easy artichoke dip recipe is a hot, creamy dip that goes well with tortilla chips, crackers, or slices of french bread. It works great as an appetizer for any party! For a smaller gathering, cut this recipe in half.
Easy Artichoke Dip
- 2 14 oz canned artichoke bottoms
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 2 4 oz cans of green chiles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup jack cheese, shredded
- Add artichoke bottoms and cream cheese to a large crock pot.
- Cover and set to high to allow cream cheese to melt for 20 minutes.
- Stir and add green chiles, mayonnaise, and cheeses.
- Stir everything together, cover, and set to the low setting to keep warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips or slices of french bread.
This post is sponsored by: