It’s late and I should be getting to bed, but I just had to share this delicious vegan granola cups recipe with you! It is really simple, but fun for the kids or as a brunch menu item. You can bake the vegan granola cups the night before, and even fill them with coconut yogurt and top them with fresh berries and they will keep until morning in the refrigerator.
For these vegan granola cups, you will need oats, walnuts, almond butter, maple syrup and optionally salt and cinnamon. I make the oat batter in my Thermomix®, since it does a great job at crushing the walnuts and mixing all of the ingredients really well! Then, press the granola cup batter into a greased muffin tin (I use coconut oil to grease mine) and bake. Make sure the let them cool completely before using a thin wooden utensil to remove from the muffin tin. After they are nice and cool, it is time to fill! I use vegan coconut yogurt and fresh fruit.
Vegan Granola Cups
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp almond butter
Pinch of cinnamon and salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a Thermomix® mixing bowl (or other stand mixer) and blend on speed 4 for 10 seconds (or medium speed) until all ingredients well combined.
- Evenly distribute and press into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool COMPLETELY before removing with a thin wooden utensil.
- Fill with yogurt and top with fruit.