Creamy Spinach Dip Recipe
- 5 oz frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- Add spinach, cream cheese and whipping cream to crockpot.
- Cover and heat for 30 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir and cover and heat for another 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables, tortilla chips, wheat thins, or cubed Hawaiian bread.
Makes 1½ cups.
This post is sponsored by: