Today I have partnered with Hormel® Chili to create the perfect game-day recipe: mini stuffed chili peppers. When you I think game day, chili recipes automatically come to my mind! I adapted this recipe from the larger stuffed chili pepper version on their website, where you can find other fun game day recipes! I thought a miniature version would be perfect for a viewing party, since they make great finger food. They are also quicker to bake in the oven.
For these mini stuffed chili peppers, I used vegetarian chili, but Hormel® has many different flavors you can choose from. All of the chilis are a quick and easy base for a variety of game day recipes. I sprinkled some shredded cheese on top, but you can use many different toppings like sour cream or chopped green onion – yum!
What is your favorite chili flavor?
I want to know what you guys usually make for your game day viewing parties. What are your favorite snacks and appetizers to serve? Leave me a comment below and let us know!
- 1 can Hormel® Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- 6 mini bell peppers
- Shredded cheddar and jack cheese blend, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Core and slice the bell peppers, then use a spoon to scoop out remaining pulp and seeds.
- Place the bell peppers in a greased baking dish and spoon the chili over the tops to fill them.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until bubbling and cheese melted.