This baked breaded lemon chicken recipe is a fast go-to dinner choice on a busy day. If you have time to marinate the chicken 4 hours ahead, the flavor is even greater! I use both Panko and regular seasoned bread crumbs to make the chicken extra crunchy, but you can use all regular if you don’t have Panko bread crumbs. I also add more seasoning to the bread crumbs, especially because Panko usually come unseasoned. Serve with rice and vegetables. Tip: Broil the chicken in a toaster oven for a few minutes to make extra crunchy!
|Baked Breaded Lemon Chicken||
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- pinch of onion powder
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour bread crumbs on a plate and mix in Italian seasoning, lemon zest and onion powder. [img src=”http://mysanfranciscokitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/P1040236.jpg” /]
- Cut chicken breasts in half to make 4 pieces.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place on a greased broiling pan and drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, then transfer to a toaster oven and broil for a few minutes.
- Watch carefully to make sure tops do not burn! [img src=”http://mysanfranciscokitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/P1040262.jpg” /]
This post is sponsored by: